1. Academic Appointments:
- Visiting Senior Fellow, Law Faculty, University of Melbourne ((2003, 2016 – date).
- Adjunct Assistant Professor, National University of Singapore (2004 – 2018).
- Visiting Lecturer, Law Faculty, Kyushu University, Japan (2015-2017).
- Visiting Senior Fellow, Law Faculty, University of New South Wales (2009 – 2013).
- Visitor, Law Faculty, Nagoya University, Japan (2013-2014).
- Lecturer, Diploma of International Commercial Arbitration, Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, 2011 – 2013.
- Visiting Lecturer, Hanoi Law University, Vietnam (2008 – 2010).
- Honorary Associate, Centre for Energy, Petroleum, Mineral Law and Policy (CEPMLP), University of Dundee (2008).
- Visiting Lecturer, Judicial Academy, Vietnam (2002 – 2004).
- Tutor in Equity and Trusts, University of Melbourne and Monash University (2002).
- Tutor in Commercial Contracts, La Trobe University (2002).
2. Subjects Taught
- Investment Deals and Disputes in Asia (Melbourne)
- Economic and Business Law in Asia (Melbourne)
- Foreign Direct Investment Law and Practice in Asia (Singapore, Shanghai)
- Choice of Law for International Contracts in Asia (Singapore, Shanghai)
- International Commercial Arbitration (Vietnam)
- Equity and Trusts (Australia)
- Singapore Legal System (Singapore)
- Contract Law (Singapore, Australia, Vietnam)
- Fundamentals of the Common Law (Australia)
- Legal Ethics (Vietnam)
3. Other Academic Activities
- Coaching a large number of moot teams attending various moots such as Vis Moot, FDI Moot, etc.
- Founding the Globalised Era Scholarship (GES) in Vietnam to select the best law students and arrange for mentoring/training at law firms and other institutions in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City. This has been supported by a number of law firms and other organisations and individuals for 8 years with over 200 scholars selected. For more information, please watch this video clip in Vietnamese or for English down load here.
- Supervising theses and general assistance to students in Vietnam and other countries.